Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
__1337__

__1337__ from the Netherlands

Hi all,

My name is Dennis, 22 years old and living in the Netherlands. I'm driving a GTV 2.0 V6 TB from november 1999 (phase 2). It was originally suited with a black Momo interior. Recently I changed it for a red interior. Please see my garage for more pictures and modifications.

By the end of 2010 the GTV had a leak headgasket and a damaged cylinder head. The former owner decided to revise the engine (which was very expensive and not the easiest way). Now i'm happy with a (almost) new GTV.

Dennis

The order from the picture at the bottom is (left to right);

__1337__, Joost1990 and Joris

I guess they will introduce themselves as well.

post-188-0-62308100-1337623283_thumb.jpg

post-188-0-59168500-1337623297_thumb.jpg

post-188-0-32135100-1337623396_thumb.jpg

post-188-0-91112900-1337623411_thumb.jpg

He there Dennis, nice to see you here!

Lovely pictures man ;)

I will introduce myself here soon.

Joris.

I think I have seen some of these GTVs on youtube before...

One of them has a madeno exhaust right?

anyway,

good to have you here guys and welcome!

Thanks! One disadvantage of the Madeno endpipe is the surface rust... you have also a nice TB by the way!

Edit: @ Paso; Nice GTV in red! With also a nice engine. Not as nice as the V6 TB, but it is ok :P

Well that actually suprises me. I thought the V6 TB was only produced for the Italian market (which was interesting for taxes). It is selled in the Netherlands for only 4 years (simultaniously with the 3.0 V6 24v). When I looked around at this forum, most of the GTV's are the V6 24v but mostly are TB's?

The TB version was not only produced for the italian market...

Most of the V6 versions 916 in Greece or in Portugal are for example V6 TB.

I have also seen many V6 TB in Germany. Actually I think that only in the UK the 916 with a V6 TB engine was not at all available.

Don't forget that the early years of the production of the 916, before the 3.0 V6 24v was offered in our models, the GTV was suplied with the TB engine and the spider with the V6 12v. So if you wanted to buy back then a GTV with a Busso engine the V6 TB was the only option.

Hey Dennis! I will introduce myself when the Spider project is finished...

Nice pictures, especially the black GTV is wonderful! :P

The TB version was not only produced for the italian market...

Most of the V6 versions 916 in Greece or in Portugal are for example V6 TB.

I have also seen many V6 TB in Germany. Actually I think that only in the UK the 916 with a V6 TB engine was not at all available.

Don't forget that the early years of the production of the 916, before the 3.0 V6 24v was offered in our models, the GTV was suplied with the TB engine and the spider with the V6 12v. So if you wanted to buy back then a GTV with a Busso engine the V6 TB was the only option.

Correct

Alan