Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

My GTV V6 TB

493 posts in this topic

Nice, No talking you just fixt it! Out of vacation days now? :P

Sooo when painted and mounted again, we finally getting some pics of the complete car now?! :ph34r::happy0045:

Just to remove the cobwebs from here :lol:

I've repaired the side skirt and painted them both, including the front bumper and side vents.

A friend promised to do a pro shoot of my GTV soon, so hopefully there will be pics soon. I'll try to take some myself until then.

Just spent 30 mins reading through your thread! Lovely GTV and a great piece of work you have put into it...

What kind of Zender pedals do you have? I can only get new to 156, but usually they fit the most pedals...

I have a PH2 and are getting along with it. Just had it for a short period and I'm trying to get it up where I want it... ;)

-Magnus

Thanks Magnus,

They are original GTV/Spider pedals, but the 156 ones would fit, except the footrest.

Charlee we are still waiting for your pics !! :ph34r:

A friend of mine has the same as yours, except it's a 3.0L ... look at that ! ^_^:wub:

179329_4672815312358_1306132613_n.jpg

SEX! :)

Maybe to darken door windows too? What is a legal limit for that in France? This way the difference is a bit too much IMHO...

P.S.

Charlee, it's not right that we look at your car by using other owners photos! ;) It's time for a photo session, the end of year is near! And I want my Squadra stickers real bad now, I won't do another photo session without them! ;)

P.S.

Charlee, it's not right that we look at your car by using other owners photos! ;) It's time for a photo session, the end of year is near! And I want my Squadra stickers real bad now, I won't do another photo session without them! ;)

+1!

I will not wash and photograph my GTV before I get my stickers! ;)

Maybe to darken door windows too? What is a legal limit for that in France? This way the difference is a bit too much IMHO...

This GTV comes from Switzerland, where dark windows are illegal at the front !

In France there is no limit.

Personaly, I don't like dark windows on GTVs ...

Very good project :thumbsup: . I admire people who do things themselves :).

Have you installed already 166 brembo calipers? What size of disc you plan to use/use. In my opinion big wheels deserve big brakes <_<. From pictures of the engine bay I saw some additional things that don't see clearly. Is that for LPG ?

Good luck with the car and next plans ;) .

Just to remove the cobwebs  :D

A couple of interior pics..

Kunev, yes that's LPG  :ph34r: I haven't installed the calipers yet. I'll be using 305mm discs as I have them, but will upgrade to 330m at a later time.

post-1-0-47434900-1367497472_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-88465400-1367497477_thumb.jpg

Youre interior is superb Charlee! The new alcantara is looking awesome! :wub:

Love the pieces on the sides off the dash!

Brings me on a good idea! :)

I like what you've done with the interior  !! 

The black center console mod is a "must have" item if you own a ph2 !!

Good work  :thumbsup:

oh, so you just kept the dials from the ph1... mea culpa :D

btw, did you have to adjust the windows? i have a nasty wind noise and couldn't manage to adjust them to sit properly on the seals...