Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
SimLazz

Stockholm says Hello!

Wonderful site with some of the most beautiful cars ever made- GTV 916!

My garage is for the moment empty, but pretty soon there will be an Alfa there...

Help me.. which one should I go for?

1. A black phase 2, with V6 and beige or red leather seats?
  2. A silver phase 2, with Twin Spark and Blue style interior?

Welcome SIMLAZZ.

I enjoy the smooth power of the V6 and coupled to the six speed gearbox it is an awesome combination. Warning! It can be very thirsty on petrol but not really an issue if you are driving it for the sheer pleasure.

Black with red leather and carpet is perfect.

Cheers.

Colcam

If you're going to put some mileage on the car, then I would go for the 2.0 TS, it's a more recent angine, easier to take care of ! If it's gonna be your car for the weekend, then go for the V6, the car is turning into a modern classic and the V6 is the engine that ages better with the car.

Welcome Simmlaz!

About the color combination, black with red interior is great.

Engine, V6 without doudt but it is more expensive to maintain.

Welcome Simlazz! :)

I have friends and family in Sweden, beautiful country!

If I were you I'll go for V6 Busso anytime. Car as GTV is meant for pleasure, so if you can choose, go for it with your heart open wide! :)

Hi Simlazz,

Welcome from another Stockholm-based Alfista.

Go for the Busso V6, preferrably a phase to or a - however very rare - phase 3. The phase 3 is less classic but very rare. Low production numbers and one of the fastest Alfas ever produced.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

oca

TS is lighter up front, and have closer to 50-50 weight distrubution. It will probably handle better in corners, but you'll miss the extra power from a V6...

V6 all the way! But if you drive it like daily car with average 17l a98 per 100km will be fun. :)

V6 is only weekend car for sure. Two cars is too expensive for somebody. :)

Black phase 2 V6. Red or tan - both looks great. OK OK, red is better, but we are talking about used cars, so, you must choose the whole car not only seat color. Condition is very important thing for used Alfa. :P

So, take the best one from black V6-ers :thumbsup:

Another vote for V6. Alfa Romeo V6 engine is rewarded by Evo magazine UK : "the original Alfa Romeo V6 was the most-glorius sounding six cylinder road engine ever" :thumbsup: . Take a ride in both cars (2.0 TS and 3.0) and choose what you like the most.