Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

o_carra

New member, new GTV916

Dear all,

After some time as a lurker at several Alfa Romeo communities I registered earlier today so I can contribute properly to this excellent knowledgebase for Alfistis - and mainly GTV916-owners - worldwide.

I have recently bought a somewhat unique Alfa Romeo GTV 916 3.0 V6 24v, silver with red momo leather interior and red edition. Practically brand new. Would suspect it to be the "best preserved" 916 around.

Bought from a reputable Swedish Alfa Romeo dealership with just one real owner prior to myself, this car had at the time I bought it (ca 2 month ago) done only 122 miles, havn't driven it much since, will only drive in the weekends summertime. Sounds strange but its true.

I'll spoil this car properly - in lack of wife and kids, I can give it the attention it deserves. It is practically new - both exterior and interior considered, and my ambition is to keep it that way, while also enjoying it and driving it.

The car is completely standard OEM except for the rear muffler end part - I'm considering switching back to OEM so the car is 100 % standard oem. From factory:

• Full Zender Aerodynamic kit with front spoiler and rear spoiler/wing
  • Nordic-pack since sold from Swedish dealer in 2001
  • Zender aluminum pedal set
  • 17" teledials
  • Red edition interior and red MOMO racing leather sports seats

Only thing I'd consider is a set of 18" Zender Siena wheels. If you have them and would consider selling, let me know.

I look forward to contributing to the forum.

All the best

Oliver

post-357-0-30422300-1355749048_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-56065500-1355749058_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-54464600-1355749061_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-54921600-1355749064_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-39395800-1355749068_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-39951500-1355749072_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-80057200-1355749076_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-66682600-1355750160_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-67232500-1355750168_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-19154300-1355750225_thumb.jpg

WOW!

Congrats! Looks like a beauty.. I'd let the rear exhaust tip stay on! Like the car as it looks now!

Regards from Norway

-Magnus

Hello and welcome to the forum, your car look fantastic.

I'm not sure for your front spoiler is a genuine Zender, because I never saw before another kind, but Cup one.

Welcome here lucky guy!

Congrats for your unique GTV.

@TOSHKO

the front spoiler lip is an original alfa romeo accessory. Not sure if it is zender made though.

Nice GTV! Super colour - interior combination. Welcome!

Front lip is known as Alfa accesory. Default it is black, this is the first time I see it painted in colour of the car. Not quite sure if Iike it though...

Normally Nordic pack is heated seats, headlight washers and stronger battery... I guess this only has a stronger battery though, cus I have not seen a GTV PH2 with heated seats exept for those in Sportiva and the electric adjustable seats.

Nordic pack is also ... what do you call it in english ... integrated engine heater? Attempt with Swenglish.

Thanks for replies, might be that the front "lip" is not Zender only the rear wing - however that is the first time anyone has claimed it to be genuine Alfa Romeo accessory and not Zender, had alfistis on other communities look at it. However, it is all 'from factory', not added afterwards.

In my opinion - regardless of how it looks on photos - it really makes the car stand out in comparison with GTVs without the front spoiler. And I would say that it - while the Cup edition zender spoiler is very nice - is less 'extreme' visually then the cup edition front spoiler. More sublte, elegant, while still adding to the looks.

I'd rather not specify the exact sum I paid for it. Naturally, I paid a premium since the car is basically unused - but 1) compared with objects on for instance autoscout.de and mobile.de I didn't pay all that much. 2) if you want an unused V6 Busso car several years after the engine (and car model) has been discontinued then it's worth every cent.

Thanks for comments and views. All the best/ Oliver

Normally Nordic pack is heated seats, headlight washers and stronger battery... I guess this only has a stronger battery though, cus I have not seen a GTV PH2 with heated seats exept for those in Sportiva and the electric adjustable seats.

Sounds like the "Austrian Pack"...

Mine have heated seats by the way. They are the typical momo ones but heated... not the Sportiva or the eletric adjustable seats.

Nordic pack is also ... what do you call it in english ... integrated engine heater? Attempt with Swenglish.

Thanks for replies, might be that the front "lip" is not Zender only the rear wing - however that is the first time anyone has claimed it to be genuine Alfa Romeo accessory and not Zender, had alfistis on other communities look at it. However, it is all 'from factory', not added afterwards.

if you want an unused V6 Busso car several years after the engine (and car model) has been discontinued then it's worth every cent.

The front lip was added from factory as you could ordered it.

I also like the looks of it but suddenly can not find it anywhere.

+916! Worth every cent indeed! :thumbsup: