Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Alfaduden

Shit! I regret...

54 posts in this topic

Shit! That spider! And what a nice roadtrip home! :D I want that Spider too! 6000EUR is NOTHING! 

Is anybody nearby that car and can contact the seller?

All I understand is that it is a nice Spider with 50000km on the clock!

More ideas... 

350Z '06-08 (the high output one)

Subaru BRZ

Corvette C5

E36 M3 3.2 Coupé. We've talked about these before  :thumbsup:

Alfaduden, on 01 Feb 2015 - 02:19, said:

And.. Guess what! I kept my Ultraleggeras!  :ph34r:  B)

Cool :thumbsup: ....but still no pictures. :)

Yeeha pictures :bounce: ........ :hello: Ultraleggera is a must instead for those tiny wheels that is on the car.

Terrible photos. Boring color combo?

Hey German speakers - what's steinschläge?

Edited by Filip

Hey German speakers - what's steinschläge?

Non-German speaking but if my old school german serves me right then it means... steinschläge = stenskott (SE)/stone chips.

Difficult choice, been there… i would not go to track with my 2nd car but the top must open and rwd where a must.

Been looking for Porsche 3.2 Boxster, 350Z roadster, Bmw Z4 3.2, Lotus Elise, Mass 3200gt and off course the Vette...

I must say still love the Lotus but its not for long distance trips... the Mass is very expensive for parts and very unreliable if it comes to transmission and technical and if you want convertible price is way to high and i would by a Ferrari F355. 

Eventuely i came with the Vette 6-speed manual transmission and i don't regret the deal one bit!  :D

Change the shocks, lower it and you got a killer machine 1390 kilo's 0-100 4.7 sec and for a 15 year old car thats even today very fast.

Good luck with you're choice, is can only say go test drive them all!

I think you better can saving it and go for the real thing. 

and no I'm not talking about a masser or a vett

just buy a 916 and savings through so that you can buy what you really like. 

I regret so much I've started looking for a nice 916 3L 24V again... Maserati my ass! :P

Sounds like you are judicious again. :D

Almost the same story..i decided once to sell her..but after the first 2-3 calls of interested people..i was feel too sick and my heart was ready to broken to thinking to taking her away in front of my eyes...!!!After a few days..not a week..i deleted the add..and now i am fall in love with her again!!! This is a LOVE STORY!!! :D