Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Hi from Germany

Hi together,

My name is Michael and I live near Munich.

I have an Alfa GTV 2.0 TS in blue vela with tan leather, an Alfa GTV V6 TB in black with red style and an Alfa Spider 3.2 V6 24V in brunello with tan leather

Also I own some other Alfas like Giulia, Montreal, 156 SW, 33SW, 155, and an old Spider.

I think that´s enough for the beginning ;)

Best regards

MIchael

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum.

You lookin like true alfista :)

Tell us about your point how you compare v6s :)

Wow! :respect: So many alfas, you are a collector! Did you have some other cars or just alfas? Where did you keep all these car :D . Please make topic for GTVs and Spider in "Ours 916" section. Show us pictures off them all :) . I'm glad that you join this community :thumbsup: .

P.S.

German with so many non german cars (especially italian) is a little strange to me :D.

I have only Alfas. It´s is the best opportunity to drive cars which are not so expensive like others (Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari) and they make much fun too..

Picture of Spider is online, pictures of the others will follow.

Hi Paso,

thx for the nice reception, I usually stay two times each year in Croatia. That year we want to travel with some Alfas to Rovinj. Maybe we can make a little meeting there ;)

welcome michael

you have a nice colection of alfa's

do jou have all 3 generations of 916?

I see that you live in the neighborhood where my spider came from.

Maybe you know my spider. before it came to the Netherlands it drove around munich

you have a nice colection of alfa's

do jou have all 3 generations of 916?

thx :) no I have only two 2nd generations and one 3rd generation. The interieur of the 1st generation is not mine.

I see that you live in the neighborhood where my spider came from.

Maybe you know my spider. before it came to the Netherlands it drove around munich

I know some yellow Spiders, but I think not yours.

I know some yellow Spiders, but I think not yours.

that could also.

so far I know is my spider in 2008/2009 exported Netherlands. He was then on oz ultraleggera rims

Wooow please post some more pics of that 3.2 spider!!! that colour combination is amazing! never seen it before exept in some brochure!

Love it! :wub:

Rovinj is the place to visit! It's especially interesting during The Rovinj Photodays event. Nice cars are there from all over the Europe...

Photodays-2008-001.jpg

Photodays-2008-006.jpg

Photodays-2008-008.jpg

Photodays-2008-014.jpg