Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bengterson

The Swedish Chef ;-)

Hi All,

New member from Sweden. I own a GTV from 2002, only 6000 km on the road! The reason for the low mile is because the car was stored in a garage for 9 years. I love Italian food and to cook and I’m actually such a nerd that I bought a Rosetta Stone class to learn Italian. Planning my vacation in Italy again this summer.

If you have never been to Sweden and Stockholm you should take a trip over during the summer, you are more than welcome to my hometown.

I love installing electronic gadgets in my car, but... and this is important, I don’t like when it shows or if I need to drill or cut the interior. My next project is to install a rearview mirror that has a built in GPS :-)

Welcome! I was in Malmo long time ago and we work with company in Stockholm! Great to have you here! :)

Welcome :hello: , i ,am going to Lund in two weeks, soo if you are living near we could meet and go for a beer and talk about alfas :D

6k km? we have that in Craotia as well, but usually car is knicked :D

welcome ;)