Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paso

GTV 3.0 V6 24V Paso

164 posts in this topic

I thought about that, but this was so easy solution and I almost alway drive with the lights on, so it's not a big deal. Maybe one day when I replace the headunit.

Long time no photos, so it's about time... :)

This is Rijeka's harbour. 2020 is our year as this year Rijeka is the European Capital of Culture, but unfortunately the global pandemia ruined our plans. On a good side - there is no crowd so it's easy to take great shots in the downtown.

GTV-Paso-Zaljev-luka-2020-001-lowres.jpg

GTV-Paso-Zaljev-luka-2020-002-lowres.jpg

GTV-Paso-Zaljev-luka-2020-003-lowres.jpg

Always a pleasure to look tout gtv .. :wub:B)

your car is an icon of Squadra 916! :thumbsup:

Lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your car is very nice . As they age they look even better :thumbsup: 

Edited by Serge Amorosi

New outer seal on the left side, only the guide was broken, not bad for 23 years. It's super easy to replace, just slide it up and put it back!

EaQGuIhWsAIBfLS.jpg

Also, I finally found the missing bit to complete my cockpit; for years I have old Zedner chrome gauges for centre console, but I never got the chrome rings for heating controls. I found them at Polish "Dido Tuning" store on eBay, now it's all set and in the same style. They don't make cockpits like this anymore, now they just put a big tablet on a side because "buyers want digital control". I don't dig that.

GTV phase 1 chrome cockpit.jpeg

Looks great

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 8 Pro koristeći Tapatalk

"digital control" is cheaper to produce these days, no knobs, no swiches, just touch.

I don't like it either, there is no feel in it. And on a bumpy road it is almost impossible to control precisely.