Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
charlee

916 Minimeet on Sunday

Very nice cars... You have to have a strong 916 Club in Croatia to do things like this.

And of course I have to admit that Your 916 is the best looking from the cars there. I don't know why but I don't like GTA rims on green Gtv - it looks strange.

Oh sorry I did not mean to offend You :)

But the thing is that the GTA wheels looks good only with black (of course for me, and that's my opinion). Or maybe the thing is that your car isn't lowered at all, is it??

Those Alfa Blacklines kick some serious ass! :) Superb choice for every 916 since Sienas are not longer available...

We had a little 916 meet this Sunday. No Spiders :o

img2041.jpg

img2042.jpg

img2044.jpg

img2045.jpg

One spoiler only on 1 out of 5 cars but two sunroofs out of 5 cars.

Interesting.

Is there a big call for sun roofs in the region ?

Alan

Those Alfa Blacklines kick some serious ass! :) Superb choice for every 916 since Sienas are not longer available...

Indeed!

They look bigger than 18" as well... :wub:

Charlee's car looks stunning! Temp there in Croatia is better then here in Holland :mellow:

Off topic :

I've had the 18'' zender siena's under my spider, LOVE the wheel but here in Holland you see them way to many! For the blackline's same story.

I personely think the GTA wheels are great! if only they where produced in 18'' would be perfect.

Semi original Alfa wheel and unique? look at this : http://www.81x.com/alfasz18/wheels/ reproduced Oz sz wheel. :wub:

3 piece wheel, i will trade my botticelli's in a second :happy0045:

Charlee's car looks stunning! Temp there in Croatia is better then here in Holland :mellow:

Off topic :

I've had the 18'' zender siena's under my spider, LOVE the wheel but here in Holland you see them way to many! For the blackline's same story.

I personely think the GTA wheels are great! if only they where produced in 18'' would be perfect.

Semi original Alfa wheel and unique? look at this : http://www.81x.com/alfasz18/wheels/ reproduced Oz sz wheel. :wub:

3 piece wheel, i will trade my botticelli's in a second :happy0045:

I've seen those SZ replicas live and they look great, but not on the 916 I think... Seen them on an SZ. There were problems with the wheels IIRC, all were elliptical when delivered.

Sienas are common in NL? :o

And the temperature there is much nicer than here... Trust me.

I've seen those SZ replicas live and they look great, but not on the 916 I think... Seen them on an SZ. There were problems with the wheels IIRC, all were elliptical when delivered.

Sienas are common in NL? :o

And the temperature there is much nicer than here... Trust me.

Yes. last year at our annual meeting there were of the presumably 70 cars 10 with Siena 's. There were almost more than the stock wheels

:happy0045: I suppose all went to Holland :happy0045: That's why they are so rare everywhere else.

There are no GTVs or Spiders with Sienas in Croatia, at least what I'm aware of. And I think I'm the only one with Blacklines too :lol:

Oh sorry I did not mean to offend You :)

But the thing is that the GTA wheels looks good only with black (of course for me, and that's my opinion). Or maybe the thing is that your car isn't lowered at all, is it??

its ok :thumbsup:

car isin`t lowered but eibach wait home :D soon will be on car :thumbsup:

to me looks good :thumbsup:

76208562.jpg

of course that with Eibach look even better :lol::hello: