Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

butt head

Zoe Yellow Spider

166 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the positive responses.

Last Sunday it was finally nice waether again in the Netherland. I used the weather two clean the spider and take her out for a drive through the posbank. thats a nature park near my home town. on the way back i made some photos of the spider.

DSC02994.JPG

DSC02996.JPG

DSC02998.JPG

DSC03000.JPG

DSC03003.JPG

and a pice of the blue syle interior.

DSC02999.JPG

Do the tyres rub the wheel arches? I have 20mm spacers too, but with ET30.5 and it rubs. As the Blacklines have ET32, I wonder if it would still rub.

I didn't heard it rub.

in the wheel arches are the matal laps roll flat and a bit of the plastic mudguard is cut of. such it get more space for the wheel.

I didn't heard it rub.

in the wheel arches are the matal laps roll flat and a bit of the plastic mudguard is cut of. such it get more space for the wheel.

I didn't quite understand this :ph34r: What metal part did you modify?

DSC03004.JPG

on the lowest point you can see were is yellow that is wider and a bit higher is smal

this movie also explain wat i mean.

DSC03004.JPG

on the lowest point you can see were is yellow that is wider and a bit higher is smal

this movie also explain wat i mean.

Got it now, thanks! Didi you do it yourself?

Amazing Spider! Zoe Yellow is my favorite color for the Spider.

a minor update after a time silence

I have been busy collecting components these last months

a pair of alfa romeo 166 v6 brake calipers, an aloy wiechers stud brace, bmc cda, valve covers

CIMG0001.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

CIMG0624.JPG

so as you can see I am busy next weeks polishing and clean the parts. so if you see, there are also a number of plates that sit around the radiator. These are now at that powder coater for a black coating.

now I want to find someone who can make a fully aluminum pipe from throttle body to the air filter.

so that I can refit all the shiny parts under the motor hood when the weather gets better

IMG_1276.JPG

the brakes on the car seat are still in a good condition. so that will take a while for them to come there. first I need to find and still brakets and some 330 mm brake discs

After a lot of sanding and a little shrinkpaynt. I have the intake manifold so as i want him

DSC03237.JPG

I also busy with fitting hardtop but is gave too many problems with the drivers side window.

so that is not a come on.

If someone wants a hardtop let me know. my hardtop is for sale

DSC03234.JPG

DSC03232.JPG

the window remains the hardtop to the behind side.

It is to solve with adjusting the window. but i'm not in the mood for that because i need to do it all over again in spring. if i dont do it i have in the spring a weat seat

After a day and a half of tinkering and polishing I have the v6 pretty much so if he has to go.

now I need only do something with the hose of the crankcase ventilation and the air inlet from the throttle body to the air filter.

DSC03324.JPGDSC03329.JPG

I started this morning with a standard blue momo interiors.

DSC03378.JPG

How it stood at around 10 am.

DSC00170.JPG

at noon he stood there so. but with a blue momo elekrtisch adjustable and heated Interior that is.

DSC00184.JPG