Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

My GTV V6 TB

493 posts in this topic

Ok, here's a little preview :)

It's not finished yet and the gray mats are just beautiful :ph34r::happy0045:

img0198.jpg

If you'll ever be looking for a buyer for those gray mats - Look no further ;) I'll be glad to take them off your hands.

Great red carpet BTW! :thumbsup: Was it hard to remove?

Perfect!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I want to make you one small question....What lowering springs did you put on your GTV?

Can't remember really, some Dutch brand. Got them really cheap froma friend but will get Eibach in the future.

If you'll ever be looking for a buyer for those gray mats - Look no further ;) I'll be glad to take them off your hands.

Great red carpet BTW! :thumbsup: Was it hard to remove?

No problem for the mats ;)

It's not so much of problem to get it out as to get it in properly :D

your interior rework is a jawdrop. chapeau!

with no intention of hijacking your thread, i'm on the verge of selling a kidney for a 2004 P3 2.0JTS GTV. i never quite understood why they decided to ditch the great looking center console of the P2 for the one on the P3. therefore my question is, how can i (/ who could / how much would it cost to have it done) adapt a P2 console for all the commands on the P3?

I've photoshoped some images to show what i'm looking for (i like the flatness of the P2 - the P3 has an indentation where the ventilation controls are. and most importantly, i love the 'ALFA ROMEO' logo and line on the P2. that's a must have :)) )

btw, what does the second button do on the P3? (the one just to the right of the ASR button)

post-117-0-67842300-1332838902_thumb.jpg

Well, you could cut the part you need from the P3 console and adapt it to the P2 one. You would need to cut out the same shape from the P2 console and glue it together with some strong glue, possibly epoxy. You would need to even it out with plastic putty and paint it, but if you paint the whole part, you'll lose the original script... but you can make a decal in the correct size afterwards.

I think you would have to do that yourself...

I like the P3 console actually :)

If I may bump in...

Same car, same location, same camera (well, iPhone :rolleyes: ) but perhaps a bit different, somehow rougher view of the same matter.

img0031-copy.jpg

img0041-copy.jpg

img0022-copy.jpg

img0034-copy.jpg

Those pics are made with an iPhone ?! Gosh, seems like mine is a cheap copy then! :))

Stunning car!

Have you sprayed your taillight or something? If so, please do post details :)

iPhone 4S and a bit of sharpening in Photoshop.

The tailight was sprayed with transparent red paint, and then a couple coats of lacquer, an then polished.

Transparent red paint? How is that?!

Are turning lights and reverse light somehow affected? Do they turn red or orange?

Could you please post a pic with them on?

Thanks!

Congrats. With one of the most ugliest color for GTV, you somehow made your car one of the most attractive ones in our little 916 stable :D:P

I really, really like it… :wub: