Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

My GTV V6 TB

493 posts in this topic

Red carpet is on it's way. ToxyMatt, I'll need your help then :P

Found a great set of P2 black leather seats so it looks like I'll be getting those... So much for my plan :rolleyes:

Got the seats yesterday! Great condition :) Will treat the leather tomorrow with this.

Still waiting for the carpet...

Your car is superb, amazing mods you have done to it! I knew it a bit from AO, but didn't know everything about it.

The photos are great as well.

Where did you get your CUP wings? I want some as well..

Thanks ;)

Got them here in Croatia. There's a guy on eBay who does replicas. ToxyMatt got them from him...

20mm spacers all the way? It seems more spaced out in the back in this pic, which is strange because usually is exactly the opposite.

Silly question, but want to know exactly what to expect: where is it rubbing while cornering and hitting a bump? The front I suppose..

Great!

B)

Is it possible to have a smaller frond number plate in croatia?

unfortunately no :(

Great photo Charlee! :) I also had spacers on rear but gave up on them, the car had mighty look, but I couldn't stand the rubbing, so I am back to stock setup. Maybe that could be fixed with some smart setup and a lot of experimenting...

Hmmm..how's the handeling with 30mm more trackwidth on the back?

In your opinion, would 15mm spacers be more appropriate?

Handling hasn't changed. At least I don't notice any. 15mm wouldn't be much different, but I think the tyres wouldn't rub with standard 17" teles