Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

alfa maniac

Turbo Benzina

38 posts in this topic

Great car! The interior is much 'too' red in my opinion and I don't like the aftermarket steering wheel, but that is personal :). For the rest, one of the most brutal GTV's I've ever seen.

Very good car! I'm fan of your youtube videos with that car :thumbsup: . What is brand of the springs? I like the red interior, it's very exotic car feel in my opinion. The steering wheel is a little "race-ish" . These OZ Superturismo WRC have good contrast with black paint but has more "rally vision". They are not light I think. Did you made engine ovehaulin. If yes, what parts did you use and change. What was the reason for that.

Long time didn't post here :blush: so it's time to answer some questions.

@ALFADUDEN front suspension is standard, rear is B6. Why don't you try Koni sport and as I know still in production.

@ KUNEV springs are OSRAV. Superturismo WRC model is heavy same as GT, but LM is a lightweight. Didn't make overhauling only regular maintenance. Only news are that I switched to Motul 300V competition instead Selenia racing and can say it's a great oil. Anti roll bar links on front suspension were the only problem so I replaced them (bought TRW). Will I take out the engine and make overhauling to be sure in the future that everything is in a perfect condition really can't say because thinking to sell this car but it's a huge dilemma (nowadays cars can't compare with a beauty and style of Gtv, but to own one as the only car it's completely impractical).

th_DSC_1363_zps4644a490.jpg

th_13010030_zps441c5727.jpg

th_13010056_zps52e10c32.jpg

th_bag1_zps887e43ae.jpg

th_bag2_zps4e07952d.jpg

th_bag_zps59600109.jpg

And one PS :D maybe will do this (sick of cleaning :smile23: )

th_bagcrvene_zps53a5f4a3.jpg

It's so sad that you think to sell the car :( . Probably is very expensive to have two cars in Croatia and you can't afford it. In Bulgaria many automotive enthusiasts have two (or more) cars-one "special" and another cheap everyday car (and most of them don't have so much money) I have made a check about weight of some models OZ wheels:

-OZ Superturismo WRC

17x7 - 9.7kg

-OZ Superturismo GT

17x7 - 9.4kg

17x7.5 - 9.75kg

17x8 - 10.4kg

-OZ Superleggera

17x7 - 6.9kg

17x8 - 7.2kg

-OZ Ultraleggera

17x7 - 7.3kg

17x8 - 7.7kg

And for comparison :) .

-Alfa romeo GTV

17x7.5 - 11.5kg

So probably I was thinking about leggera's wheels when wrote that they are "heavy" :).

I could afford 2 cars but don't need them. I'm a seaman so my car is not driven while I'm onboard therefore seems stupid to me to have 2 cars. Better to buy expensive road bicycle (BMC TMR01) as I'm crazy for cycling :D

Thnx for the weights. Few days ago saw new white Giulietta QV with 19" ultraleggera matte red :wub: (want red rims B) ).

Do you have close pictures of your previous muffler? What brand, model is it? Do you know diameter of exhaust tip?