Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

credulone

Hello from Switzerland

Hello guys

Finally a GTV Forum. This is so a cool thing.

I'm italian but i live in Switzerland and speak good italian and german.

Am I the only one from Switzerland?

You must excuse me for my very bad English. I speak bad English but I understand 95% of what I read.

My first car (and my first Love) in 2005 was a GTV 2.0 V6 TB '97 in black met with beige leather.

Today I drive a 164 3.0 V6 Super '97 (with 45mm intake pipes, 232hp) and a GTV 3.2 V6 24V '04

I'm so happy about this forum and soon I will present my GTV :-)

Sorry again for my bad English.

credulone :thumbsup:

Your English is great!

I'm not sure if you are the only member from Switzerland, will have to check that :)

Welcome to the Forum! Great choice of cars!

You can add your GTV to the Garage if you like.

Looking forward to seeing some photos.

:hello:

Hello from the UK.... :hello: ..your English is far better than my Italian or German..... ;)

Hallo and welcome!

You can also post any infos of your 164 here:

if you wish you can pin your location on our map

I adore GTV's in Swiss, drivers there really have some taste. I was in Geneva, Nyon, Lausanne and Montreux last summer and it was great - I saw a lot of Alfas, all very nice and tidy.

Welcome and don't forget to upload your car in the Garage! :)

hello... you're not the only one from swiss, my balkan bela was born and raised in Chur :D

herzlich willkommen, schatzi... :gay:

Please, tell me what you used for your rear light cluster? The red looks very thick - is it color or some foil?