Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Alfaduden

The rally champion!

So.. As I quicly get born when I don't have anything to do I ended up buying a former rally car for this years winter fun. An as I wait for the perfect summer GT this will do the trick during winter...

80_1789037215_xl.jpg

The list is long if I want to get this in perfect state, but as a everyday winter-beater it is quite ok! Need a MOT check to get the licenceplates back. It also need to refurbish the turbo as the previous owner have adjusted the pressure a bit too high! :lol:

A complete Integrale in parts is lying in the trunk including a new "used" turbo :ph34r:

I bought this toghether with a friend of mine so we will share this during the winter. Hopefully we can get all panels in the same color and with some detailing it will shine again!

As Kunev says, say hello to my new performance car B):rolleyes:

80_1789037215_xl.jpg

Hopefully we can get all panels in the same color and with some detailing it will shine again!

Such an overrated idea!!  :lol:

Excuse my ignorance... Is that a Thema? Lampredi 2.0 Turbo AWD? 

Thought you were a petrolhead Filip :P

You shuld know that this is the direct opposite of Kunevs performance car... 2l Turbo 4x4! I give you the mighty tipo based Lancia Dedra Integrale! ;)

Like the ultimate sleeper back in the day... Alfa 155 Q4 in OEM look with OEM wheels and 500+hp?

Congratulations, nice choice for car :thumbsup: !

Lancia Dedra and Alfa Romeo 155 are brothers  :) . But Dedra Integrale and 155 Q4 have some differences ;) .

• Dedra Integrale's engine is like first Delta Integrale - 2.0 8V. 155 Q4 is like Evoluzione 2 - 2.0 16V with coil packs (the same engine like Integrale 16V and Evoluzione 1, but they have ignition with distributor).
  • Dedra Integrale's 4WD system have torque distribution like Delta Integrale 8V - 56/44 F/R, so more torque to the front. 155 Q4 have torque distribution like Integrale 16V,Evo 1 and Evo 2 - 47/53 F/R, so more torque to the back.
  • Dedra Integrale's rear differential is open, but have manual lock with button on the dash and this feature can be used at low  speed (up to 25km/h). 155 Q4 have Torsen rear differential like Integrale 16V,Evo 1 and Evo 2. It have torque split of up to 5:1.

In short Dedra Integrale use the mechanic of Delta Integrale 8V and 155 Q4 of Delta Integrale Evoluzione 2  :) .

Your car should have electronic suspension as first 155 Q4? But because of the cost on many cars it was replaced with normal dampers and springs.

Thanks for info Kunev! This should be fun during winter :D

We currently struggle a bit to start it. Looks like there is something with the ignition. I will check this tomorrow. I suspect it has been "raw". Cylinders full of petrol and wet spark plugs. Fuel pump delivers as normal. "injector" light in dash is red... Could mean something with the mass air sensor

You could try this diagnostic software -> Star Trek.

This car have manifold air pressure sensor (MAP), not MAF or AFM.

We currently struggle a bit to start it. Looks like there is something with the ignition. I will check this tomorrow. I suspect it has been "raw". Cylinders full of petrol and wet spark plugs. Fuel pump delivers as normal. "injector" light in dash is red... Could mean something with the mass air sensor

It will probably be sorted until next winter. :)

It will probably be sorted until next winter. :)

Haah! 

Seriously, you could be right... this winter sucks so bad here. But it might be better in Norway... what's it like, duden?

Don't know. I'm in the North sea...

Heard roumors that it have been some snow. 10cm... The Dedra Project is terminated by the way. I sold it... :P

Needed more money to the Ghibli project. Now when the krone is weak compared to Euro... ;)

Unserious :kid::D.

Lets see what will happen with next car :icon_rolleyes: .