Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afrosrodos

Hallo everyone from Rhodos Greece!

Good set of pictures.

Have you thought about a rear spoiler for the car ?

I know not everyone would agree but for me it is that last piece of the "special look".

What modifications if any have you done to your car - remap. Q2., shocks and springs ?

Or have some thoughts and plans ?

Love the teledial wheels

Alan

Good set of pictures.

Have you thought about a rear spoiler for the car ?

I know not everyone would agree but for me it is that last piece of the "special look".

What modifications if any have you done to your car - remap. Q2., shocks and springs ?

Or have some thoughts and plans ?

Love the teledial wheels

Alan

Thank you for your advices.

The only modification that i made is the exhaust, now i have an inox handmade exhaust and tha noise is ......mmmmm briliant!!!

I would put the cup spoiler if i could put the whole cup kit but in the p3 GTV the cup kit doesn't fit so..... i think that the rear spoiler only will not look good....

I want to put the Q2 but i want your help.....Where i can find it? How much it will cost?

I also want to change springs and shocks ...what compination would you suggest?

Thank you for your advices.

The only modification that i made is the exhaust, now i have an inox handmade exhaust and tha noise is ......mmmmm briliant!!!

I would put the cup spoiler if i could put the whole cup kit but in the p3 GTV the cup kit doesn't fit so..... i think that the rear spoiler only will not look good....

I want to put the Q2 but i want your help.....Where i can find it? How much it will cost?

I also want to change springs and shocks ...what compination would you suggest?

Please see this thread re Springs and Shocks

As for the Q2 the approx cost in the UK is £500-£600 although could be a touch more as the system is ever increasing in price.

A couple of years ago it cost about £300 to add Q2 onto your car. Now double !!

As for Greece perhaps one of your fellow countrymen may have a possible garage to discuss it with.

Or buy the part in another country such as the UK and have it fitted by a good mechanic at home.

Its a straight swop for the standard diff.

Some garages are now offering the alternative Quaife system as the cost of the Alfa Q2 is getting to much.

However if you can have it fitted do so.

Its the very best modification you can do to the GTV in my book.

Alan

Alan thank you for your advices... I was planning to buy the compination Bilsteins - Eibachs for my Gtv and reading the topic that you send to me i think now i 'm gonna make a good buy!

Now for the Q2 it's very hard to find it from Greece... i will try to find it elsewhere.

Nikos

Hi Afrosrodos, welcome from another newbie to the forum.......nice photos...... :thumbsup:

wellcome!!

the Q2 here in greece, cost from 650 to 750 euros with a great discount if you have a good supplier.

in other condition, the cost is 850euro minimum.

it 's easy to find.

plus the cost of the work needed.