Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Toshko

lets do squadra meeting

42 posts in this topic

The weather in Innsbruck is crazy in the summer time.

7C now and its rainning but Tyrol and South Tyrol is awesome if the weather is nice.

I still believe that Rijeka is a great place for our first  meeting.

Let's see some more suggestions and we will narrow it down and create a poll and decide the location.

boys..i am in for Italy!!An Alfa Romeo international meeting should be taking place in the birth country of our cars!!Italians love these cars and should be a nice surprice for them!Rome is a fantastic city for worldwide meetings.one year ago i saw in rome a lancia integrale meeting!!!i saw a lot of italians policemen i carabinieri to make foto with the owners!!!! :happy0045:

I don't have this opinion..let me know more..because i leaved in italy for 8 years.the only thing sad is that they can not pay for these cars because of the high taxes and insurance fees.the same thing is now in greece.

Nowdays, specialy in northern Italy. you see more Golf, A3, 3er BMW etc than in Germany..

Actually you can see more Alfas in Germany than in Italy!

Weird things..

Last night I had sweet dreams ... image that all our garage 916's on one event in live   :)

Edited by Toshko

Nowdays, specialy in northern Italy. you see more Golf, A3, 3er BMW etc than in Germany..

Actually you can see more Alfas in Germany than in Italy!

Weird things..

Like most people also Italiens just see an old model Alfa Romeo, not every Italian is an Alfa lover just because the brand is from Italy... They usually just wonder why you´re driving such an old car when there are newer versions available (or other brands for that matter) ;-) But then again any Alfa lover from any country will value and appreciate the 916!

I vote for Austria or Croatia. You won't have a big attendance for the first year, no matter what you do, but if the location is affordable and central, within 1000 km distance for most of us, some of us will be there, we will meet eachother face to face, have fun together (of this I'm sure, as only quality people drive Alfa Romeo and among them only the elite drive 916s :P ), we will set the things in motion and I'm sure that one year after another our numbers will grow !

The plan is to have a little tour in Istria (Croatia) sometime in September when the temperatures drop a bit.

I was thinking sometime mid-September. We will look around for some nice places to stay for the weekend. I'll keep you informed.

Let me know your thoughts!

Stay would be great in places like Groznjan or Motovun... Even Pula would be OK: gives us some more km to drive our 916s!

Keep us posted!