Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colo

Ciao from Roma

Hi everybody! As a 916 owner and lover I couldnt miss this place. An international forum for our cars is a great idea. In the last three years I've been living in UK, Spain, France and now Italy, so here Im sure I'll be able to feel at home wherever I am. I hope it will grow and be a great 916 community, almost as great as our beautiful cars. Best regards to all.

Colo

post-44-0-66678300-1330742601_thumb.jpg

Hi Colo

Welcome to Squadra 916

Look forward to seeing oictures of your car.

Roma is a beautiful city and one I have visited many times..

I went with my son in his GTV Twin Spark last year to Roma and toured the city in a Alfa.

I have posted pictures in the Garage of my other GTV which we used on this trip.

Good fun

Alan

Hi! :) When I was in Rome few years ago I was very surprised to see just one GTV! Beautiful city though! :)

Welcome!

Thank you all! Roma is a magical place for me, I came here six years ago, when I was 22, and I spent a couple months working for free with an amazing classic car restorer in Trastevere, fixing Alfas, Lancias, Maseratis and a couple Lambos. I've always loved italian cars but after that experience I knew I had to have a good one and travel around Italy with it. Now Im finally here, poor as only a young Spanish can be, living in a tiny flat and working in a crappy job, but you know what? I dont give a f... I have my GTV, the only modern Alfa I like, my girlfriend and lots of free time to do whatever I want. Im only one month here and Im already going to classic car meetings, where I look for a classic Fiat 500 to buy. My dad has also given me the task of buying an S2000 or a 350Z for him and take it to Spain (following half of the course of the Mille Miglia, please dont tell him) and when Im not involved in car matters I go for walks around this city, which is almost as nice. I will post pictures soon, my GTV doesnt look half as nice as most of yours but I will compensate it by parking it next to beautiful places. Thanks again and hope to see you all in the forums.

Colo,

Every GTV is great.

I look forward to seeing those photo's of your car and of those wonderful sites in Roma.

Alan