Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
seby7

Hello from Slovenia

Hello to all!

My name is Sebastian and I'm from Murska Sobota - Slovenia. For some reasons I like things which are comming from Italy. Clothes, techical stuff, furniture, design, food, ..., cars, motorbikes. Specially last two things... So I have an Alfa Romeo GTV and must say, that I'm very happy with she...

I've had Alfas before the 916, but this one is really something. Design, engine, drive control and the unique spirit of Alfa is that what gives me the special feeling when driving or even looking at my 916 :thumbsup:

I will post some images to the gallery or members garage and tell some more words about my car later on.

For now I'm looking forward to share some good and quality infos with you and have good time here.

Ciao tutti!

Sebastian

:hello:

Welcome Sebastian!

..and your bike is a ducati?

Thank you. Hehe, no it's something diferent, but I like Ducati also. Have a Benelli, but it's not the right forum for that ;)

Welcome! Glad to have you here :thumbsup::hello:

Hello Charlee. Nice idea about international forum :thumbsup: Hope we see us at some meet sometime again.

Hello Charlee. Nice idea about international forum :thumbsup: Hope we see us at some meet sometime again.

Thanks ;)

Hopefully soon :thumbsup:

Welcome Sebastian to the Forum.

To like all things Italian is a good thought.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing all about your GTV

Alan