Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LeJeune6troeniste

Hi from France

Hi!

My name is Raphaël, I live in France, half an hour west of Paris. I've been a car nut forever (turning twenty soon).

I currently own my beloved Renault Espace, 2004, with it's wonderful 2.0 turbo petrol engine. If you speak French, everything is here: https://www.passion-espace-club.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=38492 It belonged to my parents and I grew up in it, I've been to a lot of European countries with it and I saved it from being scrapped. It's rather unreliable, not super quality and in bad condition but I love it because of the sentimental value. It's currently running on E85.:wub:

Enough of that though, this is an Alfa forum. I don't own one yet but would love a V6 GTV someday soon before values blow up. I fell for Alfa with the new Giulia, then the 4C. My granddad talks about his 2000 GTV he had back in 1973 a lot and wants another. As beautiful as that car is, I want a V6. Preferably cheap and needing work, because I am an idiot :lol::help:I'm not afraid to do a big project though, the first time I wrenched on a car was rebuilding a gearbox. I'm slow and learning but safe and diligent!

The only GTV I currently own is a 1/43rd scale dark grey V6, along with two 4Cs, 1/43 and 1/38 scale.

I'm doing my best to learn Italian online and from a colleague, it is a gorgeous language. I love Alfas, 916 in particular (that engine :wub: that shape :wub:), and I'm excited to read up on them on your forum!

Ciao Raffaele!

d'après ce que vous écrivez, il est clair que vous avez une grande passion. Vous avez utilisé de beaux mots pour les Alfa. J'aime aussi beaucoup la 4C et la nouvelle Giulia. La Gtv avec le moteur Busso est une merveille, vous avez raison de la chercher. Bon travail. Je t'écris en français grâce au traducteur, mais si tu veux la prochaine fois j'utilise l'italien, alors tu t'entraînes...