Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ligar

Hello from Poland

hello members,

My adventure with AR began 3 years ago. Incidentally, I bought a 156 SW 2,4 jtd engine. After a few changes to the engine and suspension I stated that they still something missing. Car convenient, comfortable, fast but....

In september, appeared the chance to replace 156 on GTV. 916 I liked from when saw them in the 90's on TV. That's why I did not think too long. And here is the 916 GTV with busso engine V6 TB :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

previously

post-345-0-58211600-1354961197_thumb.jpg

now

post-345-0-46046200-1354961426_thumb.jpgpost-345-0-12734800-1354961507_thumb.jpg

So, what to say - i had an opportunity to drive this car 2 years ago. It was in very good condition, but had some scratches and terrible owner. The guy was revving it when engine was cold and driving it like it was a rally car. Fortunately he owned this car only for a couple of months. I hope that the next owner (true Alfaholic) repaired everything, what was to repair, and took proper care about this car. No it looks very nice despite quadrifoglio badges and this Lambo-orange teledials...

And one thing... Personally i'd think about changing the carpet from gray to red or black.

Are those bright-orange teledials? The photo is too dark to be sure, I don't remeber I have seen such combo yet!