Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
stepmeek

new GTV owner from Scotland

Hi Everyone,

first time Alfa owner from Scotland here. I have just picked up a 1998 V6 GTV. Picked it up for a really good price, however it does need a little bit of tidying up. I have taken the car off the road for the new two or three months to get some bits and pieces done. I had two days with the car when I first bought it though and I have to say I loved it. I have had a few nice cars over the last few years (mostly BMW's) but none have had the character of this little Alfa, everyone that sits in it seems to love it.

Picture below of the previous owners for sale ad. I will get some new ones up as I start getting stuck into some work on the car.

alfa-romeo-gtv-lusso-v6-24v-S3202962-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum, you have bought yourself one very nice gtv their, i know this car from the 

Alfa owners forum it's been well looked after and we all thought it was priced too cheap, the GTA alloys alone are work £500. Very nice car? Enjoy 👍

Thank you. Yes it is a nice car and I agree I picked up probably a bit less than the seller was hoping for, I think it is just a bad time of year to be selling cars unfortunately.

Looking forward to carrying out a few little jobs on the car to make it as clean as possible.

Even better then everyone love a bargain 👍 And I think the prices will eventually start to increase especially the V6

Always something todo with these cars it's half the fun 😎