Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Marlon

Hello from the Netherlands

My name is Marlon Lemmens, 53 years young, and since over 40 years an Alfisti.

I have owned several Alfa's, starting with Alfasuds, 75's, 155. The maintenance is mainly done biy myself, with help from my son.

At this moment I have a 156 as daily driver, a GTV Bertone 1971 and a Spider 2000 1980 and a Citroen CX. 

Since april from this year I really got to know the 916 Coupe. My twenty year old son had to sell his Toyota Celica because of huge oilconsumption, He was always interested in Alfa and now wanted to own one. So he bought a GTV 2.0 V6 TB and is very happy with it. We have a complete service manual  and now really know the 916.

A few months ago we bought a 3 litre GTV , which needed optical improvements and a full maintenace service. The car is now looking great.

It's a fantastic car and now we decided to sell it because we want to buy another Alfa.

post-1004-0-45177000-1415223658_thumb.jp

post-1004-0-17153700-1415223681_thumb.jp

post-1004-0-47882300-1415223698_thumb.jp

post-1004-0-03348000-1415223715_thumb.jp

Welcome here to another petrolhead and true alfista  :thumbsup: .

The red GTV should be the TB and the black 3.0, right?

That Berti is incredible!!!  :happy0045:  :happy0045:  :happy0045:  :happy0045:

And the Spider 2000 also looks great. USA model??

You're really a lucky man. Which Alfa is in your mind? Should be impressive if you want to get rid of a gtv 3.0 for it...

Well............hello there.

I dont know how you can be proud on stolen vehicles.

The CX you own you have stolen from your only brother.....and the Spider you bought much to cheap when your both father died.......

Bought this Spider with agreements you never took any notice of......

You are a pathetic figure....with a big mouth....