Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
GTVDAN

Glad I found you

Hi I'm Danny owned a few Alfas in my time, started off with an Alfasud, went to a nice 156 with a factory fitted bodykit, then onto a GTV Lusso V6 with the areo kit and loved it. But always wanted a Cup.

In between that time I got into Mitsubishi FTO's in a big way and had a BMW Msport.

Someone made me a decent offer for my car, and a Cup came up that was actually as good as described and as soon as I saw her I fell in love.

I'm normally one for doing things to the car (spent thousands on the various FTO's I had)

On my last GTV I had an Isotta sterring wheel, handbrake and gearknob, even changed the alloys (But went back to teledials) But with the Cup I feel like I would devalue her by doing things like that.

I did change the exhaust for a DTM quad, expensive but well worth it as she now sounds like a V6 should.

I may go for clear indicators as well, but other than that she will be staying as she is apart from the stereo.

I've been in 2 minds about the stereo, its a Becker roadmaster with built in Sat nav,and a becker 6 cd changer and it sounds really good (Has Aston Martin badged on the stereo, so not a cheap thing) only problem is my music is all on USB and this does not have that facility, so as nice as it sounds, I will be getting rid.

Now I have the new exhaust I can live without a stereo and just listen to the growl, reminds me of the new BMW advert lol

Welcome to the site  :hello: .

It looks like you have found your car  :) .