Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
davetech74

Hi from Ireland

Hi

My name is Dave and I have a 96 PH1 Spider 2.0 TS. This is my second Alfa, my daily driver is an 05 156 Ti. My car was a bit of a basket case when I bought but I am getting a lot of fun out of all the little jobs getting it into the shape I want.

The cars last owner didnt care for it at all but it had some nice touches from the previous ones, powerflexed rear supension & a nice stainless exhaust. Mechanically its just about there but the body and paint is my job for the new year.

Anyway hi to all.

post-652-0-73419600-1382111382_thumb.jpg

post-652-0-84091500-1382111399_thumb.jpg

post-652-0-86197000-1382111408_thumb.jpg

post-652-0-29449800-1382111435_thumb.jpg

Welcome Dave, the red interior looks pretty good, I even see some red stitching on the steering wheel. I am not a big fan of the exposed audio.

Enjoy the forum en enjoy your Bella.

Sent from my iPad

Yes I've had the seats/doorcards/gators repaired and recoloured and the steering wheel recovered with plain and perforated leather, red stitching too. The old ph1 steering wheel was too far gone.

I also took out the centre consul, wet sanded it and sprayed it matt black. Have custom red and black floor mats now too.

Yes I've had the seats/doorcards/gators repaired and recoloured and the steering wheel recovered with plain and perforated leather, red stitching too. The old ph1 steering wheel was too far gone.

I also took out the centre consul, wet sanded it and sprayed it matt black. Have custom red and black floor mats now too.

Together with the " tele dial " wheels, it looks a very tidy Spider.

The 156 is lovely. Red is the color for a 156.

Hi

My name is Dave and I have a 96 PH1 Spider 2.0 TS. This is my second Alfa, my daily driver is an 05 156 Ti. My car was a bit of a basket case when I bought but I am getting a lot of fun out of all the little jobs getting it into the shape I want.

The cars last owner didnt care for it at all but it had some nice touches from the previous ones, powerflexed rear supension & a nice stainless exhaust. Mechanically its just about there but the body and paint is my job for the new year.

Anyway hi to all.

Welcome to the forum Dave .

Nice Spider , silver and red go very well together . Looks like you have some big tunes in it too ;-)

Love the Ti's , the extras on them make a big difference .

Enjoy