Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
charlee

Photo Competition • March 2012

36 posts in this topic

Come'on Paso, I enjoy competition :)

Charlee: I would like that, but I think it would be fair to let Paso choose the theme.

Well done Paso.

Perhaps we should ban you from next month so someone else wins !!!

Alan

I agree with that! The winner can choose the next month's theme but under one condition. He will not participate in the next competion.

I think that is fair.

Congratulations to all the participants. I really enjoyed the photos.

Well, if he won this month's competition, doesn't mean he will win the next :) We are ready now :smile23:

Well, if he won this month's competition, doesn't mean he will win the next :) We are ready now :smile23:

with that looks? it will be hard for him to loose :P

By the way, the picture looks great on the home page!

I love car park/garage theme, so that can be next competition. It's not because Charlee has a great series of shots in garage and I can't wait to see his favourite photo, but because in general you can achieve some very interesting lightning conditions in closed and yet very well lit space as car parks, garages and shopping mall spaces. They look urban and clean and GTV is an urban car perfect for such session. Anyone should find some garage space with ease and I expect those photos to be really great! :)

Also, here are some ideas for future competitions: GTV and modern architecture, GTV and classic architecture, by a road in nature, industrial backdrop, macro shots (details), GTV and people, on a racetrack, old GTV vs new GTV...