Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Davidek

Greetz from the Netherlands

Hey I'm David, 36years from the Netherlands. I own an AR Spider 3.0 v6 from 1997 and an AR 159 JTDm from 2006.

over the years I have had several Alfa's. I bought the Spider in 2007 in Germany with some damage on the right frontside.

In 2010 the car was perfect again but i wanted more performance so i brought my car to someone to place à Rotrex Compressor on it, I stopped that project About one month ago because it took faaaaaaaaarrrrrrr to lang (after 1,5years there still wasn't much done).

Now I'm looking everywhere to get new ideas for some engine tuning.

Some things which are done:

Tarox Big brake kit with 330mm discs

Q2 diff

QSP Sport clutch

Strutbar

Squadra tuning chip

Water/Methanol Injection

BMC CDA airfilter

QSP oilcoolerkit

Remote oilfilter

Powerflex on the raar

Intrax Racing Suspension (in hight adjustable)

18" BBS CH wheels

P10006441.jpg

P10006421.jpg

P10006511.jpg

P1000625.jpg

Wishes:

Place some sportseats

Place P2 dash, i already started this but i can't get it how i want it

I have some customized leather parts which still have to be placed

Tarox Brakel on the rear

well i hope to get a lot of new ideas here, i already saw a lot of nice cars here, so that won't be a problem.

White Spider with 18" BBS CH wheels, that's a new combo we haven't seen before! :)

Looking forward to see your future upgrades!

Welcome Davidek! :)

Thnkx, I'm on holiday now, wheni get back to the Netherlands i can hopefully pick up my Spider from the garage. I will take some new pictures then. i haven't driven my Spider since december 2010, so i can't wait to start and drive again.

Welcome onboard Davidek!

A very nice spider you had there! :thumbsup:

Situation has changed.... His Spider is sold recently...