Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
colcam

New Aussie owner

Hello.

I have just become the proud owner of a 2002 3.0Litre V6 24V 916 Spider. Dark Blue with Red leather interior it has only travelled 58,000 kms. The V6 is so smooth and free reving. It is beautifully matched to the slick 6 speed gearbox.

It took some time to find a V6 Spider -------- I wonder how many V6 Spiders are in Asutralia.

post-231-0-67185700-1341140725_thumb.jpg

Hi Colcam! :) Welcome to the forum!

Enter this beauty in our garage and upload some more photos! :)

Mate that looks bloody mint!!

Show off at ausalfa.com too :) Lots of people like these guys, except just in your own city.

Cheers,

G

That's a beauty!

Welcome!

Thanks Thanos.

It is a pleasure to be an Alfa Romeo owner. I am looking forward to many years of motoring in my Spider.

Hi Colcam! :) Welcome to the forum!

Enter this beauty in our garage and upload some more photos! :)

Thank you for the welcome message Paso.

Pictures posted and more to come.

Lovely Spider .

Get some number plates on that car !!!

Welcome to the Forum

Alan

Hi Allen,

I've got some plates on that car. Bought the car in Queensland and had to change over registration to New South Wales (we are hanging onto the Colony mentality) I can now soak up some chilly winter Aussie sun ----- looking forward to some warm spring days --- car needs a wind deflector, sadly not available in Australia, any ideas? :huh:

Mate that looks bloody mint!!

Show off at ausalfa.com too :) Lots of people like these guys, except just in your own city.

Cheers,

G

As mint as a ten year old car can be ----- it has obviously been lovingly cared for ------ never been off the tar or in the rain, apparently.

Will get onto the Aussie site soon, work gets in the way of a good time, but it does pay the bills and buy the fuel for the Spider.

Regards

Welcome here.

Congratz with your beautiful Spider. It suprises me that the side mirrors aren't painted in exterior colour.

Welcome here.

Congratz with your beautiful Spider. It suprises me that the side mirrors aren't painted in exterior colour.

Normaly they aren't...

Only on the GTV are painted in the same color as the exterior.