Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

Garage

You can also add your cars to the forum Garage. It's a neat way to search and display all members' cars. You can add as many pictures and mods as you like.

post-1-0-89594200-1368783055_thumb.png

The Garage works as a register for members' cars all over the world. Please upload at least one photo of your car.

If you have any question, feel free to ask in this thread.

Just uploaded some pictures of my car.

General pictures and a couple of photos showing the quad exhaust system and one on the rolling road after having the

GTV remapped to 235 bhp

Alan

I just transferred my photos from the Croatian Garage... I still have to do it for all the mods...

I am really looking forward to see the whole 916 squadron photos here! :)

Question:

I want to open a topic regarding my car,

already started to add some pics in "modification" but I don't see there a way to get the link for the pictures.

In order to add pics in My 916, should I upload the stuff in gallery then, or?

Tnx! ;)

You can add your car to the Our 916s section of the forum. I actually want to rename that section, but have no ideas  :D

Here is a guide for adding attachments directly to the forum. You can add images by pressing the icon under the emoticon icon in the post editor.