Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
GTV-TB

First spin 2014

Managed to get rid of the cats on the the car, the car was dirty and with faded front badge but got to meet the road for the first time this year...and damn what a great car the TB is to drive. :D  :D  :D

Congrats!  :champ:

So the to-do list contains just the badge or what?  :rolleyes:

Congrats!  :champ:

So the to-do list contains just the badge or what?  :rolleyes:

With the badge  I have the same plans that you but first I have to fix/"upgrade" rear brakes (brake discs getting too thin) I've made some assumptions that I have to check if they are correct before I elaborate on the plan but if my assumption holds tight it will be a bit bigger brakes at the rear.

Otherwise, the car is a rolling project where I'm testing some different ideas as they pop up.

Was out on a second spin today and the car drove well :)  until I hit a part of road where a farmer accidentally had dumped 10T of manure :icon_eek: ...I am glad I have an Q2, so the car was dirty before but now was it covered with stinky gunk :help: ....heading straight to a car wash (next customer must wonder what in hell is wrong with the car wash, as it really stunk in it afterward) so now the car is clean. :happy0045:

Badge is a must! ;) I always had a mint one - even on my old and scruffy Alfa 33! :)

Yes you are absolutely right PASO, sadly OE badges are of shoddy quality, I changed min a few years ago and already it is quite faded (and we do not have much sun in Sweden :cry_: ) so I will try the same idee that Filip presented in another thread, vinyl wrap and see how it works.

:)

post-17-0-57204600-1396557498.jpg