Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Bg_Silver

Greetings from Serbia!

Hello everyone, I am form Belgrade,a member of Alfa Romeo Club Serbia and currently I drive Alfa Romeo 147 ts, but I am a big fan of 916, especially GTV. I hope in a near future I will purchase a GTV because it is my dream car. I am signed here because I want to gether more information about GTV, and I always like to see and read diffrent GTV projects. :hello:

Edited by Bg_Silver

Welcome! 

Buy a 916. It is one of my favorite affordable cars and buying one is a great idea (no irony  :lol: ) !

Initially, GTV is my first affection and logical step was to buy one, but 147 was offer I couldn't refuse, because here is really difficult to find a very good used car, and there are non of 916 in good condition. In the mean time I am saving money so i can import one in mint contidion, give him the right treatmen, and good home. :)

Welcome here  :) . First of all, with which TS engine is your 147?

GTV/Spider can give you more feeling and emotion for very affordable price and looks beautiful off course. Even when I only sit in the driving seat, without driving the car, I feel much better than other cars, in which I have been  B) .

Thank you all for a warm welcome, It's 1.6 ts with 120hp :)  I agree, For me GTV has that timeless design and the moment you look and sit in it, the feeling is just incredible. Instantly I was in love ;) There are some very afordable right now, but I am on a look out for a colectable one, unike.I am very intrested in Edizione Sportiva special edition. Of course I plan to keep that GTV , but for now I'll drive my 147, and be patient :)