Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Persimmon

Anyone going to Spa Italia ?

Are any members going to Spa Italia at the end of April ??

http://www.spaitalia.be/index.html

I am driving down on Friday 27th April to Rheims to take some pictures and drive the old Grand Prix circuit before heading into Belgium to Bouillon where I am meeting some Alfa Crazy people.

We are then driving to Spa Francorchamps through the Ardenne.forest on Saturday 28th April.

I have arranged to drive on the Spa Circuit on Sunday morning with my Cup so look out for my car going round at 10am.

If anyone is going please let me know as it would be good to meet up at Spa Italia on Sunday 29th April.

Alan

post-9-0-70868400-1330775392_thumb.jpg

Would you guys drive to Italy ?

I drove down last year and I would have thought from Crotia its a possiblity

Perhaps one day we can have a meeting there ?

Alan

yep, not me but one of our members LJ is going and really looking forward to it, look out for a GTA with an alfadriver.com sticker and say hi if you get the chance :thumbsup:

yep, not me but one of our members LJ is going and really looking forward to it, look out for a GTA with an alfadriver.com sticker and say hi if you get the chance :thumbsup:

There are quite a few GTA's going this year.(quite a few Alfaowner members I read).

Alan

Has anyone been here: http://www.spettacolosportivo.eu/

There is a big Alfa event in Hungary for the past few years. It's called AlfaCity. A couple of mates went there a few years ago. I'll see if I can find some pictures. It was really big.

I don't know anything about the Hungary meet but I am heading to Holland in Sptember for the Spettacolosportivo meet.

Hope to see some Forum members there.

Alan

Come om guys ... no one going to this.

Think Alfa's.

Think GTV's and Spiders.

See me !!!

OK maybe thats a negative.... think Alfa's again

This is a great meet to go to

Alan

One more week and I am off to Reims to drive around the old Grand Prix circuit before heading back in to Belgium and the journey

to Spa Francorchamps for the Spa Italia meet.

Looking forward to it.

Lots of Alfa's to look at

Alan