Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paso

31st Alfa club meet in Rijeka

Today we have 31st meet of the Croatian Alfa club in Rijeka. In the morning there will be line up in the city downtown and later on there is an Alfa track-day experience on the Grobnik race-track.

Expect some photos, I'll watch closely every 916 I see! :)

post-3-0-03431400-1338707268_thumb.jpg

What went wrong with your trip Charlee? We missed you!

I'll post some nice 916 photos tomorrow, I am too tired now!

Doris had a tyre incident on the racetrack, but our 916 rescue team was fast to help! Everything is fine now!

We went to see some friends earlier and we were at Grobnik at 20h but nobody was there anymore... :rolleyes:

So, we were late... :ph34r:

Croatia modifies there cars very interestingly. Is that white GTA a real GTA?

And i had no idea that the eggplant looking 156 with the wide body kid was croatian too. Very nice.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318112808275110&set=a.318111088275282.73649.143731755713217&type=3&theater

would look awesome, but take that spoiler off and put some nice wheels on.

We have a few small tuning workshops that really are very enthusiastic about it. One of them is "Marinero" in Rijeka, he is the man for 156 modifications, very creative and very professional. He can do almost anything. But, I think that the key is in the taste and not to overdone it. We also have some bad examples of Alfa tuning/styling by some kid-racers, but we are too embarrassed to show it! :)