Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
WillieNillie

Anybody from spain?

hi, ive been looking for the isotta FR11 footrest all over the place and i finally found one, but its in spain, only sends to people living in spain even though i tried to order, send the money via bank transfer, it just get canceled every time. 

this is what i get. even if i payed 18 euros for shipping, and i can select every country in the world. 

09/02/2015 Cancelado Hola buenos días , sentimos comunicarle que nuestra empresa no hace reparto fuera de España , lo sentimos , pasamos a cancelar su pedido.

http://www.tuningbarato.com/pedal-isotta-apoyapies-p-3093.html

or if somebody knows how to get one.

i NEED IT NAO! xD

I'll be in Spain at the beginning of April.

I've had a look on the Correos website (Spanish post office), and they don't class Norway as an EU country, so anything sent from Spain has to go through customs etc. I know from personal experience its not always very simple down there.

Depending on size/weight, it would cost at least 31 euros to send from the UK by UPS.....so I imagine for 18 euros, there's no way they would post it.

If you can wait until April, I can buy it, bring it back with me to the UK in mid-April, and send on to you....if I can fit it into a small box, it would be a total of 67 euros.

that sounds lovely, i prefer royalmail but other then that im fine with it. uk prices especially royalmail is pretty cheap and after 200 items non has gotten lost. i would be surprised if it cost more then 10 quid honestly. i got the 3 isotta pedals for 15 euros shipped from Italy. Sending as gift would relieve me of tax since its a GIFT after all  ;)

No problem. Nearer the time I'll send you a message and get it all sorted out. And yes, Royal Mail is about £10. I'll get in touch towards the second half of March. Its a pity you didn't post in December.....I went from Spain directly to Norway  :P