Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
butt head

another one from holland

Hello all

my name is Thijs, 24 years old and live in Netherlands. Two years ago I bougt my first 916 spider that was a black 2.0 ts. but there was much to do for a new MOT what I found too expensive. I already had a time sitting there thinking to a v6 gtv spider. the black spider I sold to a garage owner who has lodged in another engine. After a number of months now I have enough money saved for another spin. that's a 3.0 v6 12v spider in the color Giallo Zoë.

Here are some pictures of the first the black spiders that is sold through.

DSC01778.JPG

DSC01782.JPG

DSC01789.JPG

This is my current spider

DSC02981.JPG

DSC02982.JPG

DSC02983.JPG

DSC02984.JPG

Welcome to the Forum! Great looking Spiders! Love the Zoe Yellow :wub: And the Blackline wheels are perfect :thumbsup:

I have split your topic and moved the last post to the Our 916s lounge.

You can find it here: