Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

April 2012 Voting

April 2012 Voting   17 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite photo

• Afrosrodos
    • Stepko
    • ALXege
    • ToxyMatt
    • Charlee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here we go again. Voting will be closed by Sunday (May 6th).

Not a lot of entries this month.

Afrosrodos

gallery_88_14_277816.jpg

Stepko

gallery_10_14_63975.jpg

ALXege

gallery_1_14_113746.jpg

ToxyMatt

gallery_13_14_195707.jpg

Charlee

gallery_1_14_1862004.jpg

All photos are great but I voted for ToxyMatt this time. :)

Did you stand on a ladder to take this one? :ph34r:

I voted for Charlee ! :wub:

But all pics are great, I love parking photos !!

It makes me tkink I must do another parking shot now I have the whole Cup kit !!! :ph34r:

Huh, I thought that this one will be tough, and it is! :)

Again, it's a decision between the cars and the space and the photography itself.

Afrosrodos is my favourite this time because he has one unfair advantage (and this is not about being fair, it's about stunning photo!) - a truly superb private garage. His Phase 3 looks in that space not as a car, not as a driving machine, but more as an art sculpture.

What to say about others? ALXege, Toxy and Charlee all has photos worth of a double page in some car magazine! If I had to decide between them, huh, that would be very very hard! :) Not many photos this time but the quality is far higher than on our first competition! I really like the high standard we have established here!

Keep it going strong! :)

Really guys... I can't choose!

I will try again this evening :D

ok,

I voted for Afrosrodos because the photo is in his own private garage.

My second choise would be Charlee.

Congrats to everyone!

This time I'm voting for ALXege, the colours in his picture are just perfect. Difficult choice though...

Really hard one! I was between Afrosrodos and Toxy, in the end i decided to give my vote to Afrosrodos. It might sound amazing, but that bike added to the composition was decisive :lol:

Congrats to ALXege! His photo is superb! Very proud to have it on the title page for the current month!