Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

Stickers

59 posts in this topic

Put the stickers on today. They look great. Thanks for organising them!

I had no trouble at all, but I had used this type of decal before. It might be helpful to send out an instruction sheet for first time users!

Looking great, Thanos! Thanks for the pic!

I'm doing them on order now, so if anyone needs them, just make an order from the store.

Just a quick info.

I haven't been informed by the store software that there were orders made lately. I'm really sorry for this. Your stickers will be in the post ASAP.

If anyone is willing to help manage the store, please let me know as I don't have the time at the moment and to avoid these kind of situations in the future.

Nice stickers :wub: . I want one pair when they are ready. Look good on the Thanos car.

Nice stickers :wub: . I want one pair when they are ready. Look good on the Thanos car.

Lets make them two for BG :)

Just a word of warning.......good forum here but DO NOT BUY STICKERS. Ordered 5 months ago and still waiting. They have my money and intend to keep it im sure.

I just emailed Charlee to see is there any fast solution to this... I am eager to get those stickers myself!

Thanos!

Charlee is super busy on both work and studio, so he just sent me the original vector file and I can forward it to you. You can email me at davor@kreativni.hr

The problem is with that print&cut shop that he already paid for the whole batch, afterwards they had some problems and they seem to be very unprofessional. :( Anyway, if we can skip them - great! If you are willing to help with the stickers, Charlee would be happy to transfer the whole payment process to your account so you can handle it. Please email Charlee about it!

We are finally sorting this problem out. We apologize to everyone who ordered stickers but did not receive them. You will all get a refund and a free set. Hopefully, we will have them in about 2 weeks time.

Thank you for your understanding.

I resieved the stickers today!

They got lost by the austrian post and therefore the are delay.

Tomorrow morning I will send them by post.

Hope you will have them by next week. :)

The stickers are on their way.

I added to everybody one extra set of "silver normal" stickers.

Thank you very much for you patience.