Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

Stickers

59 posts in this topic

Our supplier is late with the delivery so all orders are currently on hold until we receive the stickers. I spoke to them yesterday and they promised delivery on Monday. All orders will be posted then.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

There was a lot of problems with the stickers as I have never received a whole batch I've paid for so I'm in the middle of sorting that out. All previous orders will be mailed ASAP and silver normal and mirrored sets will be available in the store. Others will be available later.

Unfortunately no, Alan. I've been quite busy with work these days.

But if someone is willing to manage that part of Squadra 916, please let me know.

Well, I offered months ago to organise T-shirts printing (a friend has a print shop for textiles). All I need is the design... Charlee?

Yeah! I'd love to have 916 T-shirt! Perfect for our meets... or some weekend drive... or any day! :)

I will have the stickers tomorrow! Finally! :ph34r: All previous orders will be shipped ASAP.

Yes, you can :) Thanks.

I am truly very sorry for the enormous delay with the stickers.

I will have the stickers tomorrow! Finally! :ph34r: All previous orders will be shipped ASAP.

Have they been posted yet charlee as, of today, 28th June, I have still not received mine........ :(

5th July and still no stickers or reply to my above post....... :(

Just got them! Great quality I would say.

Thanks alot!

Perfect timing as I am leaving on holidays this monday. :thumbsup:

Glad you're happy with them :)

I'm expecting some pics :D

Reading between the lines, is it safe to say that mine are in the post charlee???

ΑSAP :thumbsup:

btw

no idea where to stick them yet... rear windows?

Oh well.. I will find my way :D

I think the best place is from the inside of the rear windows. Just keep in mind that the stickers are different and that the silhouette should be facing forward on both sides.

Reading between the lines, is it safe to say that mine are in the post charlee???

They are in the post as well. Should be with you very soon.

I'm sorry that all of you had to wait so long.

Sorry to say this but very dissappointed with the stickers. A real pain to seperate as the design didn't know whether to stick to the transparent or paper backing. Got finger prints on the back trying to seperate using a razor blade. So much better if the design is in the transparent and not individual pieces. Had plenty of free stickers like that so can't be down to cost.

A pain to fit as if not quite right first time almost impossible to remove and keep the seperate letters and design in place, hence why only one of mine is still on the car...... :(

Hi Stu, sorry you had problems with those. Maybe they got heated up in the transport. I will send you new ones.

What you have to do with that type of sticker is carefully bend the bottom part for each letter and use your thumb to make them stick to the top transparent film. You don't have to use a razor or anything. Just a little bit of patience.

They will always be a pain to do as there's lots of shapes and letters.

Transparent classic stickers are actually a lot cheaper and easier to make but they don't look good as these.

I can make a video for everyone who has problems with the stickers.