Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

My GTV V6 TB

493 posts in this topic

This is my GTV. It's 2l V6 turbo P1 in Grigio Titanio colour. I've had it for 5 years and the previous owner had it stored in a garage as he lives in Paris, so drove it only a few times a year.

This is how she looked like when I bought her.

img4566.jpg

img4587.jpg

Then the next phase. Got a set of teledials and colour coded the skirts and bumpers. I painted the rear lights in red as well. Got a P2 grille a bit later.

img0661.jpg

img0708.jpg

img0709.jpg

img0683.jpg

img0667.jpg

And then the next phase. Cup splitter, side skirts and got the side wings later. It got lowered by a few cm and Konis all round.

gtvpraona22.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

Then I got a quad exhaust, rear spoiler, 20mm spacers and Mito QV side badges.

gtvspoiler1.jpg

gtvspoiler2.jpg

gtvspojler3.jpg

I did a P2 conversion. It was a pain to do, but turned up pretty good. Not recommended :shock:

Got the whole center console covered in leather with red stitching. I don't have a pic when it was complete, just the upper part. Got a set of Zender pedals, a new steering wheel also covered in leather with red stitching. The side panels, gear knob and all gaiters were done before. Also got P2 switches but they were installed later...

int1.jpg

int2.jpg

This was the interior before the conversion.

unutrasnjost1.jpg

I have changed all lighting to red as well.

dials1.jpg

And the engine bay looks like this.

img1831.jpg

img1839.jpg

img1842.jpg

img1867.jpg

There are waiting to be installed. Powdercoated red calipers from a 166.

298546101503752779536336.jpg

I have found a lighter with a red ring and this is the last bit for a complete red interior lighting :)

Will get some more pics when the weather gets better...

Excellent report.

Like the quad exhaust system.

That car is a great colour.

Excellent upgrade with the rear spoiler as well.

Can you explain your thoughts by putting on the 20mm spacers

Alan

Thanks Alan! It is a really nice colour. One of my favorites for the GTV. I am planning a complete respray in the future and was thinking about the Giulietta 'grigio magnesio' colour. It's very similar, only a little brighter and looks very interesting.

The rear spoiler completes the whole package IMHO. But I think it doesn't work that good on it's own (without the kit).

The spacers made the car look really wide. You cannot see that in the pics, but it's big difference. I have some rubbing issues but only while cornering and hitting a bump... Will get some bump stops to sort that out soon.

If your car isn't lowered you shouldn't have any problems... One other way to sort that out is a few hits with a hammer on the arches :)

I'll be doing the seats too. The middle parts will be in perforated leather with red stitching but in P3 style :)

And I'll get a red carpet if I find it :ph34r:

Can you post some more pics of the central console? A very nice idea and it looks good.

A red carpet will be great too.

Just found this one... I made a custom GTV script decal as the standard P2 didn't fit.

nalja1.jpg

Who made you the red stitchs on the central console and the door panels ?

Is it local custom made ?

And you found an OEM wheels or you've done the red stitchs also ?

A friend made that for me. All custom made.

The steering wheel was also done.

Next are the seats and the speedo cover. Perforated black leather.

I've seen that on ebay :

http://www.ebay.co.u...atchlink:top:en

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item51983f774c

:D

Good job done by your friend !

I wish I have one who could make that for me ... but in France, price would be ... very expensive ! :rolleyes:

If I can find a complete console here, I could get it done and send it to you :)

Those on eBay ane just leather covers that you glue on top of the original parts. So it looks sloppy... especially the door arm rest.

And some dirty interior pics.

img0125.jpg

Charlee I really like that!

Thanks for the picture. It is tempting me.

I am thinking of doing the same.

Maybe I will use alcantara instead of leather.. . I cannot decide..

You made a really excelent job on your gtv and is really beautiful!!!! but you already know that :D:thumbsup:

It will look ... I don't have words ... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :happy0045: :happy0045: :D

Almost like yours :happy0045::P

I'll probably end up covering the whole interior in leather :laugh2: