Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

My GTV V6 TB

493 posts in this topic

Optimal for our roads and there is a wide choice of tyres in that size. Can't wait to see this live, I really love it! :)

Yes or no?

9jj2ctj58luqhz46g.jpg

I just had the bonnet resprayed (perfect job) and had to remove the white QV badges. Should I put them back or get the newer silver ones instead?

I think it is time for a change...

Go for the silver badges and if they look good on your color I will get them also. :lol:

OK, why you are still torturing us with not posting photos of your new setup!!! The hint was so delicious and we want more now! :)

So, one vote for white and one for silver :)

Paso, I'll have a proper session very soon :D

OK, why you are still torturing us with not posting photos of your new setup!!! The hint was so delicious and we want more now! :)

+1 :happy0045: :happy0045: :happy0045:

I would go for silver (in fact, I was about to order such a set for the Spider, but I don't think they suit a roadster).

I'm in the process of covering the console in real carbon fiber. I've already done the gear shift surround but will have to make some repairs. The top part will be finished tomorrow.

So it will be a red/black combination of the interior.

I've done the window switches, ashtray, mirror switches, rearview mirror covers, etc...

Here's a really bad photo of the surround. Nevermind the top part, it's covered in silver carbon but it doesn't look good and it's been poorly done.

I think it will be great in black.

post-1-0-48267800-1342876736_thumb.jpg

I mean that it's not 3M Di-Noc fake carbon fiber wrap that you see everywhere... it's real carbon fiber coated with epoxy resin.

I'll take some pics today if it doesn't rain too much. There's not enough light in the garage.

And I went for the white QV badges as I already had them and they looked good. Thanks for your help :)