Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

My GTV V6 TB

493 posts in this topic

It should look like this :)

Btw, if you intend to sell the Teledials, a friend of mine is looking for a set ;)

Looks good :) Only mine is lowered so should look even better :thumbsup:

They are here :)

Original and absolutely mint. Not a single scratch. The previous owner had them on the car for 50km and replaced them.

No center caps.

Price? 360€ :ph34r::happy0045:

post-1-0-83515200-1339223846_thumb.jpg

you're one lucky alfa dude :)

i really like the teledials too, but because of the roads here bigger wheels means bigger problems. in fact i'd downgrade from my 17"s (http://getfile8.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/temp-2012-05-15/tDgqoGqDxEboaHvCanwDBuFfgcEfqmFpuuxgGdcqBcCdobqlcmxjhiJBFIqz/IMG064w.jpg.scaled1000.jpg) to 16" teledials (like you had before getting the new ones)

Does anyone know the center caps size for the Blacklines? Are they the same as the teledials?

Blacklines! Mamma mia! :) If I only had some gold coins to buy your teledials now for my Bianca Polare... :)

Normally, the center caps of the Teledials should fit, afaik all OEM wheels on 147/156/GT/GTV/Spider share the same center caps.

They are different for 159/Brera/Giulietta (don't know about MiTo) and of course after market wheels.

Normally, the center caps of the Teledials should fit, afaik all OEM wheels on 147/156/GT/GTV/Spider share the same center caps.

They are different for 159/Brera/Giulietta (don't know about MiTo) and of course after market wheels.

That's what I thought. Thanks :thumbsup:

They say 56 mm for Superleggeras, but I'll measure it tomorrow...

I have great silver/black Alfa logo caps but too small, apparently from some old 14" wheels.