Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

My GTV V6 TB

493 posts in this topic

post-1-142486944846_thumb.jpg

post-1-142486948193_thumb.jpg

Some alcantara stuff I got. Have the intruments cover and airbag covered too, but no photos yet. Door cards, and seat center parts will be covered in anthracite alcantara.

Love your P2 conversion. Still one of my dirtiest wishes :P But I probably need a complete P2 car start my project. So that will be for the long term sort of say.

Also the alcantara is very nice, I really like this. Alper Musa did a hel of a job with alcantara :)

For the GT Toora wheels I coated them in dark metal with a high gloss finish. I didn't like the gun metal gray that much. they use it allot on the subaru rims. This was more my thing.

Foto-FS8O8CHV.jpg

Foto550-6VEJPQHI.jpg

Foto550-8XQDSACT.jpg

Adaptors for larger rear discs are in the works. Fiat Ulysse discs will be used (295x10) with the original calipers (Thanks to Fabian and Thanos).

Here is pic of an adaptor I have made to use P2 center clocks. P1 connector is on the left.

Two wires are missing on the pic that go to another connector for the fuel level sender in the tank. P2 cars have the sender intergrated in the pump and P1 has a seperate unit.

post-1-0-94411400-1425843375_thumb.jpg

Yesterday my GTV had a photo session for a local car magazine. Here are a couple of photos.

lac4648.jpg

lac4655.jpg

lac4658.jpg

lac4678.jpg

lac4724.jpg

lac4821.jpg

lac4829.jpg

Do you dare to drive it? maybe a fly or something similar may hit the car. :)

Do you dare to drive it? maybe a fly or something similar may hit the car. :)

Come to think of it...  :icon_eek: Never thought of that. Back to the garage  :laughing_:

Definitely, I must buy a pair of cup sideskirts and wings for mine...

It's awesome, Charlee!!!

Thanks, Gaincho ;)

I am really thinking about replacing the side wings with standard ones.

Cool pics of a very cool car!

Now that you finally got it out from the garage, will she be there at AlfaFest / Squadra drive? :)

We can only hope :D

It got out just for the session.

Question for GTV-TB: should there be any change in idle when disconnecting and reconnecting the TPS?