Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

credulone

GTV 3.2 V6 24V - credulone

66 posts in this topic

Aha, that one.. Heh. I was in between that kit, and FK coilovers in stainless steel housing. I ended up with FK coilovers, because I want to be able adjust the height on the rear axle as well. That said, I dont know if this is the best solution for me. I feel that it is too "bouncy" and hard to control when it is rough surface... On smooth tarmac it is excellent though... ;)

I am now looking for Intrax, or a set of carefully used Bilstein shocks...

So the KWs are more comfortable than the standard parts? I thought they would be firmer and bouncier than standard? "Sporty"...

Aha, that one.. Heh. I was in between that kit, and FK coilovers in stainless steel housing. I ended up with FK coilovers, because I want to be able adjust the height on the rear axle as well. That said, I dont know if this is the best solution for me. I feel that it is too "bouncy" and hard to control when it is rough surface... On smooth tarmac it is excellent though... ;)

I am now looking for Intrax, or a set of carefully used Bilstein shocks...

You can change the springs on the FK coilovers, tho, can't you? Can you adjust more than height on the dampers?

The link for Novitec coilovers that post credulone is actually KW Variant 1, from what I see and read.

Afdaduden like Filip sad you maybe can change the springs. A softer one have to make a less "bouncy" kit. Do you know the spring rate of the springs in the FK Silverline X kit. The springs on coilovers kit are different than "normal" springs. You may ask FK for some variant of changing the springs :hmm: . So Alfaduden you think to change your newly installed kit. Intrax is very expensive, some time ago I have found some prices for their kit, but lost the link.

I'm in love!  :wub:

This is how a GTV should look like: black exterior, red interior and an awesome V6! (or red exterior and black interior is nice too  :lol: )

Here some news.

I have let cover the complete center console with genuine black alcantara.

Te result is awesome.

My uppholstere loves details…He did the upper part without seams. That was not so easy.

I will install the parts in the next few days

I hope you like the result.

post-141-0-61739300-1383062191_thumb.jpg

post-141-0-88513800-1383062201_thumb.jpg

post-141-0-01684700-1383062211_thumb.jpg

post-141-0-16634300-1383062219_thumb.jpg

post-141-0-54085100-1383062226_thumb.jpg

Looks like a very professional job. You have great taste.

Sent from my iPad

a little preview...

I've also paintet the plastic console in a darker grey.

Wow. :o   Reminds me of a Ferrari.  :)  Looking pretty good!

You can change the springs on the FK coilovers, tho, can't you? Can you adjust more than height on the dampers?

Yes, I have thought of that.... But to produce new springs just for one customer is expencive too... I can adjust height and stiffness on the front axle, and only height on the rear.

The link for Novitec coilovers that post credulone is actually KW Variant 1, from what I see and read.

Afdaduden like Filip sad you maybe can change the springs. A softer one have to make a less "bouncy" kit. Do you know the spring rate of the springs in the FK Silverline X kit. The springs on coilovers kit are different than "normal" springs. You may ask FK for some variant of changing the springs :hmm: . So Alfaduden you think to change your newly installed kit. Intrax is very expensive, some time ago I have found some prices for their kit, but lost the link.

I do not have the springrate in my head, but change to a softer set of springs is an alternative. A question to FK is probably a good idea... 

I have a feeling that I will change to Intrax some day. Maybe not next year, but it is on my agenda... Expensive - yes, but sooooo good! ;) I have a long e-mail conversation between me and them. I think the price was around 1900EUR!

Credulone; sorry for hijacking your thread, but I have been MIA for a while here, and had some catching up to do ;)

I really LOVE your interior modification. Can I ask what you did with the original CD/radio? I need a silver one you see... :)

I’am glad that you like it! Thanks.

I'm in love with my Interieur :wub: 

@Thanos

Yes, this is (expensive) genuine alcantara®. Only materials cost are at 180€

I work in a design furniture industry and we have an upholstery department.

The work has made me the head of the department, but at his home… and not less than a car upholstery.

I think in a car upholstery, the total cost would be about the same…but I trustet him very much.  

@Alfaduden

It’s not a problem.

I don’t want to sell my original radio, sorry :P

…soon other updates about speedometer dials. :)

Looks amazing! May I " borrow" this idea for my Spider?

I have already the dials.

Designed and personalized of my idea from charlee (Thanks again charlee)

But wait…. :huh:

It is precisely these in Link 2! Why the have it too?  :mellow:

Your interior is perfect! The alcantara is amazing!

About the dials... It was a misunderstanding with the company and will be sorted. Kunev, those are my designs on the links you've posted. :)

Finally some pictures from the dials.

Designed by charlee from my basic idea. The result is perfect. I like it!

A big thank you for the great work to charlee.

The dials are ispired from the Ferrari California dials.

I hope you like the result.

6q61.jpg

4omz.jpg

wufv.JPG

xv48.jpg