Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Similar Content

• By Toshko
      Gtv 1.8 TS for sale
      166000km
      06/98
      Very clean
      New yearly technical inspection, new tires
      Location Varna, Bulgaria
      3500eur
      Pm for more info or mail me georgiev.t@abv.bg

• By Jorg Edelbloedt
      See attached photos, for more info, PB

• By dawid916
      Hello 
      I have for sale used tools kit for GTV and Spider. Condition as in the photos. All of tools included
      Price: 30 Euro
      Postage: it depends where you are, about 15-25 Euro

• By kunev
      I'm selling two APEXi AVC-R (AVCR) electronic boost controllers, which I have bought second hand some time ago, but did not reach the point to use them...
      Main features are:
      two boost modes + OFF mode (boost regulated by wastegate spring) boost by gear boost by rpm with 500rpm intervals scramble boost with additional switch/button - temporary boost setting three modes of data presentation - analog, digital and graphical  
      Below one is modified in such way that cable to get out at the back of control unit instead of original at right side.
      Price for it is 220 euro.

Other one which you can see below have also original package.
      Price for it is 250 euro

• By WillieNillie
      Hi, i have some items for sale: i will be driving on the 10th of july down to england going through germany: hamburg, bremen, munster, dusseldorf into antwerpen, gent and finally euro tunnel to england: here is the map: https://goo.gl/maps/UkMe7YB48PDj8BJj8

if you want any of these items for youre car and can meet me on the way i will take them with me. 

Complete Zender pedal set with footrest

Complete set of TS Bilstein B6 shocks (30 000 km on the front and rear) 1 rear failed and leaking and needs rebuild. the other 3 are great. 15% stiffer then stock, mono-tube design. probably the best set of shocks for the GTV. no springs or top mounts tho.

Painted 4 pot brembo 166 calipers in anodized red - might need a respray if you're picky. with adapters in aluminium also anodized red, Mtec Brera PCD redrilled 330x28 brake disc, with Stainless Steel Brake Pipe Set - Red from alfisti Incl. German TUEV/KBA certificate all bolt ons no need for any modification. all you need are some 330 PF pads and you have the best bang for your buck brakes for you're TS.
      Retail worth: 600 euros if you where to buy this anywhere online to mix and match all these parts together.

Pm me your offers for these items. 

only item i will send are the zender pedals, the rest you have to meet me.