Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BenjaminBraddock

916 Spider in Sussex.....!

Hello All

Great to have just found this forum especially dedicated to 916 owners!

I've owned my Spider TwinSpark 16V since 2002, which was my regular drive (2-3 times weekly rather than daily) until 2007, then it became a garage queen and so has only covered 43k miles. It's hardly been used the last 8 years, only coming out for sunny days. 

Anyway, I had it MOT'd this morning and have now taxed it, so will be stretching it's legs a little over the next couple of months of summer. And hoping the oil leak it's developed isn't serious..

Glad to be part on this forum!

P.S. why are there no 'car' emoticons on here? :doh: 

It is a pleasure for everyone to read about new 916 enthusiasts posting on the forum. I understand that you are the only owner of the Spider, which therefore has always been yours. Compliments