Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Øyvind I

GTV 2.0 TS saved for the future (going to be)

Hi, after having a 3.0 V6 24 for 9 years I part changed for a 1998 mod 2.0 TS and cash from an owner who had had it for 8 months, done all belts and water pump, internal engine clean 3 oil shifts, internal gear box, new plugs, lambda, new arms at rear suspention ++ and some touch up point. 

Car rather tidy for 178.000 km, and used year round at heavy salted roads here in Norway - so a bit rust, but no disaster.

Started by changing, both drive shafts (heavy vibration), front suspension arms, and now about to change new but rubbish breaks (why do some people (not the gyu I bought from) buy the cheapest stuff?? Useless) with new discs and Ferrodo DS 2500, new top struts both sides, Magneti Marelli front shocks, bump stops etc etc.

(A set of Bilstein B6 with 20.000 km will be coming for sale as I find them a bit on the stif side for my current use.)

A very nice drive and although engine does obviously not have the grunt and power of the V6, it is still a lively unit and weight balance makes is a better drivers car on small roads. 

Regards

Øyvind

Høyre side.jpg

Venstre side.jpg

Not the usual way, to go from Busso to Twin Spark, but if your roads are more suitable for a lighter nose, you'll be good. :)