Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

fer145

New V6 TB owner

Hi, Im from Tenerife, Spain. I had a 145 1.4ts/145QV/146 1.4ts/155V6/147GTA.

Now I have a 145QV Zender, 146JTD Sport Pack and weeks ago I bought a GTV V6 TB phase 2 with OZ 19x8, Bilstein + Eibach, wiechers strut bar, leather and carpet red, no cat and quad ragazzon, cup front lip and sideskirts.

be3fe50b7452465fbc908918b990710b.jpgb846cbe5de44e11eab2a0db246cdc3a2.jpgf847f24549d690982005b4792d13947e.jpgcf9e9e15ab9aac3e9633aafc3dd410f4.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J530F mediante Tapatalk

Welcome! :) Those nice OZ Ultraleggeras will stand out in some other color, do you plan to refurbish them?

Welcome!  Those nice OZ Ultraleggeras will stand out in some other color, do you plan to refurbish them?
Thanks! I think respray on golden. But after cambelt change, interior restoration, etc.

Welcome, Fer! And what about the driver's seat? Last time I saw that car, it was destroyed by dogs bites.

I know you're going to do a great job. :thumbsup:

Welcome, Fer! And what about the driver's seat? Last time I saw that car, it was destroyed by dogs bites.

I know you're going to do a great job. 
Thanks!

It has the typical wear of 20 years, all the car was to dirty. only a couple days of clean and looks better.
first step....cambelt change and other parts that need.
is a too cheap car, is good base for start a restoration.
I not have a original carpet.. is a 145 original carpet be5f597d6b58f26171cb242cc0452da1.jpg