Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

fillefilander

My first 916

Hello! Just wanted to say hello! I bought my 13th Alfa Romeo yesterday, and was my first 916 and I'm surprised how much I like it. Probably the best Alfa Romeo (and car in general) I ever drove! 

I had some wheels left from a 156 I sold so I got som new tires and I think they suit the car perfectly! 

I tried to upload a picture but it doesn't work from my phone right now, so I'll try again later! 

Nice car you have :thumbsup: .. I have heard about  Strängnäs Cathedral, Swedish Tank Museum etc, but is there also a serpentine road in Strängnäs, 
like that one on the sunny picture ?

Nice car you have  .. I have heard about  Strängnäs Cathedral, Swedish Tank Museum etc, but is there also a serpentine road in Strängnäs, 
like that one on the sunny picture ?

Thanks!

No, that is actually Stelvio Pass in Italy one week ago.

4f0d126423049520b9054c9a1c3a4375.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Squadra916 mobile app

Still Stelvio Pass ? ... much sun -> not seen in Sweden this year, great picture .

Yes, Stelvio Pass. But I don't agree about the weather, mid June to end of July was almost only sun, if something we could use some more rain.

Sent from my XT1650 using Squadra916 mobile app