Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charlee

GROUP BUY: Torque7 V6 Silicone Intake Runners

44 posts in this topic

All emails have been gathered. Thanks! 

You have received invoices from Torque7. Please send your delivery information to info@torque7.co if Paypal hasn't asked to provide an address for delivery.

invoice received, will pay tomorrow.

thanks.

5 hours ago, GTV-TB said:

Silicone sleeves are heading towards Sweden. Running around emoticon (Funny Emoticons set)

Yep :)

As of yesterday evening, 5 orders have been already sent out. Today all remaining orders will be sent out and everyone will get an email notification with a tracking number, as you just did :thumbsup:

I honestly thank everyone for participating in this group buy and I was really pleasantly surprised that every single participant eventually placed his order :) This was the first ever group buy (out of many hosted), where everyone willing really committed. This just once again proves, what a magnificent car marque we are proudly driving! A marque, which unites so many nice people all over the world! Salute! :thumbsup:

Gutted I missed this. The GTA and CUP could do with sets

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

A few hours ago, the remaining orders were dispatched. Everyone - check you emails for your tracking info!

To vScudetto - I've sent you a message. I think we can work something out as well ;)

On 4/12/2017 at 08:12, Artiz1 said:

Yep :)

As of yesterday evening, 5 orders have been already sent out. Today all remaining orders will be sent out and everyone will get an email notification with a tracking number, as you just did :thumbsup:

I honestly thank everyone for participating in this group buy and I was really pleasantly surprised that every single participant eventually placed his order :) This was the first ever group buy (out of many hosted), where everyone willing really committed. This just once again proves, what a magnificent car marque we are proudly driving! A marque, which unites so many nice people all over the world! Salute! :thumbsup:

Thank you for making this happen for us! We are all a fair and happy bunch :D 

Can't wait for the sleeves to arrive. 

SLEEVES SHOULD BE WITH ME ANY DAY NOW, MY TRACKING SAYS

'The item arrived at the office of exchange of the destination country 

GBLALA

2017-4-17' 

Got mine, pleased I went with the thicker ones this time

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

mine arrived this morning one set for my GT and one for the cup,

good stuff