Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
AtMa

Hallo from Warsaw:-)

Hi everyone,
I bought Alfa Romeo Spider 916. It's beautiful! It requires a bit of care but is in good hands, I hope
:)

:hello:

DSC_0368.jpg

what a nice car!!!:thumbsup: this color..is the famous blue vela??

Edited by vassilis

Hi after a long time. My spider is still alive and gives me much joy. I bought Hardtop last year and I have a question about it. It is Wiessman's Hardtop but I have a problem with fixing it to the car. The front attachment is ok but I'm not happy with the back. Maybe someone has technical drawings of fasteners and makes them available. I am also happy to buy such fastenings if someone has for sale.

:thumbsup:

20171119_122522.jpg

Hello Atma!! 

I have also a Wiessman hardtop. I think it's not possible to find any part unfortunately :(

Seals are also an issue if you want to change them. Regarding the drawings i 'll search my staff because i think i have some from the previous owner.

What's wrong with the back fastener ?